JD Harris (owner of Glory Days Apparel) sounds off on everything from why guys ghost to what to say to start the conversation on Bumble and what the deal is when you match on an app but get no response to your message.
- How to tell if your match is serious about their swipe
- The subtle signs your partner is happy
- The fine line between expecting perfection and settling
- Why do we feel like we can only share our misery and not our victories?
- Why you shouldn't be ashamed of your basicness
- Cuervo Corner: When to have the "define the relationship" conversation
- How personal is too personal during a first date?
- Don't forget our *NSync vs. Backstreet Boys brunch THIS SATURDAY 11am-2pm at Cantina 1511!
We chat with Bernadette of Dressed Charlotte about non-boring financial tips that are useful whether you want to pay off debt, save to buy a house, or just want to avoid feeling startled when you look at your checking account towards the end of the month.
- Why Ali hates Halloween
- Cuffing season: a unique dating phenomenon
- Lauren's new dating philosophy
- How to maintain long-time friendships when you're hundreds of miles away and/or hitting different life milestones
Matthew Schatz and Katerina Papacostas, two of the stars of "First Date" chat with us about making long-distance work, the pros and cons of Tinder, and what it's REALLY like to kiss someone on stage in front of an audience.
- Here's why you shouldn't be so quick to hit someone with the left swipe - Once a cheater always a cheater? We discuss - Our Hustle is the Girl's Best Friend Nominee
- We reveal the pettiest things we've done during a breakup - How much social media PDA is too much? - How much should you or your partner change when you get into a relationship?
Blair Primis (@bprim) talks to us about keeping your identity when you get into a relationship, re-inventing yourself, and being authentic as you date.
Corri Smith, owner of Black Wednesday Social Co., talks to us about being picky and balancing entrepreneurship and dating. Plus we cover the right way to approach dating when your business is your boo.
- The art and the science behind a great first date - Can taking a break boost your relationship? - Secret single behavior