Daniel Harris joins us to talk about interracial dating in 2017, plus his takes on The Bachelorette.
All Your Friends are Getting Married, It's Time for Wedding 101
Fair or Foul: First Date Etiquette
Why you should be excited to turn 30
It's time to stop hate-following on social media. Here's why.
You're not just hooking up but you're not in a relationship. Decoding the "situationship"
How to tell when it's time to meet the parents
Ali explains her "theory of the mundane"
A tribute to strong moms everywhere
- Single people spend an INSANE amount on dating
- The scientific reason why you're attracted to bros
- How to feel good about your body, no filter required
What Women REALLY Mean When We Text
Is Someone "Haunting" You Via Snapchat?
How to bounce back from an emotional funk
Perfect warm weather date ideas
How to tell your parents you met your s.o. on a dating app
This study about single women's career goals will depress you
The Critical Dating Mistakes Smart Women Make
How to Analyze a Relationship's Long-Term Potential
What is the deal with ghosting? How to spot it and stop it
5 Questions to Ask Early in a Relationship
Dating Has to Be "Hell Yes!" Or Nothing At All
Can you hook up on a first date and move it into a relationship?
What A Couples Therapist Wants You To Know About Fights, Common Dating Complaints, and When It's Time To See a Professional
Talking Taking Dating App Pen Pals Offline, Bulletproof IRL Pickup Lines, and More with The Great Love Debate's Brian Howie
Why Killing Your Urge to Be "The Cool Girl" Is So Necessary
9 Habits of Healthy Relationships
How to make your first home/apartment look adorable on the cheap
Did Nick Viall choose poorly?
Are we at peak dating app?
Do you need a friend breakup?
What to do when you can't sleep
- Is Corinne a low key feminist icon or is Lauren insane?
- Why do we STILL care so much about what people think about us?
- Going beyond the stats: what divorce is really like
Why do you dream you're back in high school? You're over your ex but still dream about him. What does it mean? Dream interpreter Carol Cummings gives us some insight!
- What really gets you right swipes?
- The magical art of napping
- Breaking down The Bachelor's new favorite term: emotional intelligence
- National Margarita Day 2/22 at Bakersfield and our Chef Alyssa Class 3/15
- Another giveaway!
Featuring listeners' love notes to their valentines
- Want to come hang out with us/enter to win free stuff? We tell you how!
- Lauren's worst Valentine's Day ever
- Why revenge bodies shouldn't be a thing
- How to navigate the physical component of dating
- Breadingcrumbing is the new ghosting
- Should you see other single people as competition?
- Why respect is a key and also underrated long-term relationship component
Chatting with Samantha Busch About Her New Boutique, Her Relationship, and Dealing With Social Media Trolls (plus much more)
- Why "The Bachelor" Is Actually Just Like Online Dating
- Advice to Our Younger Selves
- When your relationship ends, how do you handle social media?
-Dating Behaviors to Ditch to Make 2017 Your Most Successful Year Yet
- Our "Bachelor" Predictions
- We cover the highs and lows of 2016, plus our 2017 goals and some FAQs.
- Your friend's going on a date with someone you know or have been out with before. You don't think she'll like him. Do you say anything?
- A holiday gift guide for every relationship stage
- Googling before a first date. Do you do it? Should you?
Carrie and Sarah of Pink Social Girl Tribe give us some inspiring tips on quieting your inner critic, balancing it all, and finding your brand's voice.
We're back for part 2 with JD Harris, owner of Glory Days Apparel, and this time we're covering cuffing season, whether dudes feel pressure when they're the last single man standing, and what a guy's ideal first date entails.