We're joined by career and business Jenny Blake, who's the owner of the new book "Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One." No matter how old you are or what you want to do with your career, Jenny has killer advice for beating the Sunday scaries and figuring out how to build yourself a dream job.
- The difference between an anxiety disorder and anxious moments
- Techniques to help you feel calm
- How to find a therapist, and what to do if you start seeing someone and realize it's not a good fit
- How to help a family member or friend who's dealing with anxiety
How To Escape A Dumpster Fire First Date
Signs He Just Wants To Hook Up
You're "meh" on the person, here's how to tell if you should actually go on the date
Intuitive and energy healer Dana Childs joins us to talk about honing your gut instincts when you're on a first date, a job interview, or any other situation when you want to feel confident in analyzing the situation. Also, we talk about "trusting your gut" and why the eclipse is a powerful time.
What Women REALLY Mean When We Text
Is Someone "Haunting" You Via Snapchat?
How to bounce back from an emotional funk
5 Questions to Ask Early in a Relationship
Dating Has to Be "Hell Yes!" Or Nothing At All
Can you hook up on a first date and move it into a relationship?
What A Couples Therapist Wants You To Know About Fights, Common Dating Complaints, and When It's Time To See a Professional
Talking Taking Dating App Pen Pals Offline, Bulletproof IRL Pickup Lines, and More with The Great Love Debate's Brian Howie
Why Killing Your Urge to Be "The Cool Girl" Is So Necessary
9 Habits of Healthy Relationships
How to make your first home/apartment look adorable on the cheap
Did Nick Viall choose poorly?
Are we at peak dating app?
Do you need a friend breakup?
What to do when you can't sleep
- Is Corinne a low key feminist icon or is Lauren insane?
- Why do we STILL care so much about what people think about us?
- Going beyond the stats: what divorce is really like
Why do you dream you're back in high school? You're over your ex but still dream about him. What does it mean? Dream interpreter Carol Cummings gives us some insight!
- What really gets you right swipes?
- The magical art of napping
- Breaking down The Bachelor's new favorite term: emotional intelligence
- National Margarita Day 2/22 at Bakersfield and our Chef Alyssa Class 3/15
- Another giveaway!
Featuring listeners' love notes to their valentines
- Want to come hang out with us/enter to win free stuff? We tell you how!
- Lauren's worst Valentine's Day ever
- Why revenge bodies shouldn't be a thing
- How to navigate the physical component of dating
- Breadingcrumbing is the new ghosting
- Should you see other single people as competition?
- Why respect is a key and also underrated long-term relationship component
Chatting with Samantha Busch About Her New Boutique, Her Relationship, and Dealing With Social Media Trolls (plus much more)
- Why "The Bachelor" Is Actually Just Like Online Dating
- Advice to Our Younger Selves
- When your relationship ends, how do you handle social media?
- Your friend's going on a date with someone you know or have been out with before. You don't think she'll like him. Do you say anything?
- A holiday gift guide for every relationship stage
- Googling before a first date. Do you do it? Should you?
Carrie and Sarah of Pink Social Girl Tribe give us some inspiring tips on quieting your inner critic, balancing it all, and finding your brand's voice.
Matthew Schatz and Katerina Papacostas, two of the stars of "First Date" chat with us about making long-distance work, the pros and cons of Tinder, and what it's REALLY like to kiss someone on stage in front of an audience.
- Here's why you shouldn't be so quick to hit someone with the left swipe - Once a cheater always a cheater? We discuss - Our Hustle is the Girl's Best Friend Nominee
- We reveal the pettiest things we've done during a breakup - How much social media PDA is too much? - How much should you or your partner change when you get into a relationship?
Blair Primis (@bprim) talks to us about keeping your identity when you get into a relationship, re-inventing yourself, and being authentic as you date.
Corri Smith, owner of Black Wednesday Social Co., talks to us about being picky and balancing entrepreneurship and dating. Plus we cover the right way to approach dating when your business is your boo.