- How to feel okay with being alone
- Our non-scientific theory on how to make dating apps work for you
- What we're reading and listening to
- Going to the bathroom in front of your significant other
- How to deal with timeline pressure from friends and family
- Five topics all couples should be comfortable talking about
- 6 guys youll end up dating when youve been single for too long
- How to make it not awkward when you break up with someone
- Cuffing season
- Hanging out versus date night when you live together
- 7 habits of couples who stay in love
- The idea of freezing your eggs has been in the news a lot lately. Is it a realistic option? What do you need to know about it?
- You found out you have HPV. Now what?
- If you're in your 20s or 30s it can feel like your biological clock rules all. Should this really be the case?
Talking about social media anxiety disorder, a new app that forces you to get to know the person before you can see their face, and why adult women are getting called "girls" at work.
Talking with Ashley and Dina of the Renfrew Center
How Do You Rebuild Your Life When You're Suddenly Single?
What If Your Partner Wants Kids and You Don't?
Love bombing is even worse than ghosting
Morgan Ray of Sex Therapy Charlotte talks to us about how much sex is "normal" and how to stop body hangups from wreaking havoc on your sex life, plus a discussion on how porn is impacting real relationships.
- Surviving long distance relationships
- What is "stashing"?
- How to stay close to your long distance BFFs
- We debate "same side-ing"
How to Be a Partner/Professional/Friend Without Losing Your Mind
Staying connected with friends in different life stages
Tips for trying meditation
Is It Okay To Monitor Your Significant Other's Social Media?
Here's Why You Shouldn't Vent To Your BFF About Your Boo
The Bachelorette engagement debate rages on
Ways to say no without feeling like a jerk
Harvey Smith, a certified business coach, joins us to talk about how to figure out what to do with your life, dealing with imposter syndrome, and more.
- Is getting a pet together a sign of a long-term commitment?
- This woman admitted to her boss that she was taking a mental health day and we LOVE it
- Why the Internet is super weird
- Please stop saying these things to your single friends
- Why you should unfollow your ex right now
- Creative non-drinking first date ideas
- How to get your dating app swag back
- Rob Kardashian's Instagram was a dumpster fire. We discuss.
- What's up with "kittenfishing"?
- The real reasons dudes (or anyone) ghosts
- Non-awkward conversation starters for any situation
Why is it so hard to make friends as an adult?
Is "the one that got away" a thing?
Talking about financials in a relationship
Why are we always on a quest to find our soulmate?
- A quick Bachelorette recap
- What to do when you and your boo have totally different hobbies
- Why we love millennials' obsession with self-care
- The career advice you absolutely need that no one will give you
Senator Jeff Jackson joins us in-studio to chat about three of the major issues you need to watch, how to make a difference if you don't have tons of money or an interest in running for office, plus he offers up his best relationship advice. Plus, we got an answer once and for all about what the deal is with the electoral college.
The Best Ways to Road Trip With Your Boo This Summer
Millennial Obsessions We Just Don't Get
Talking sugar baby/sugar daddy relationships
How to meet and charm your significant other's friends
Daniel Harris joins us to talk about interracial dating in 2017, plus his takes on The Bachelorette.
All Your Friends are Getting Married, It's Time for Wedding 101
Fair or Foul: First Date Etiquette
Why you should be excited to turn 30
It's time to stop hate-following on social media. Here's why.
You're not just hooking up but you're not in a relationship. Decoding the "situationship"
How to tell when it's time to meet the parents
Ali explains her "theory of the mundane"
A tribute to strong moms everywhere
- Single people spend an INSANE amount on dating
- The scientific reason why you're attracted to bros
- How to feel good about your body, no filter required
Perfect warm weather date ideas
How to tell your parents you met your s.o. on a dating app
This study about single women's career goals will depress you
The Critical Dating Mistakes Smart Women Make
How to Analyze a Relationship's Long-Term Potential
What is the deal with ghosting? How to spot it and stop it