- We cover the highs and lows of 2016, plus our 2017 goals and some FAQs.
We're back for part 2 with JD Harris, owner of Glory Days Apparel, and this time we're covering cuffing season, whether dudes feel pressure when they're the last single man standing, and what a guy's ideal first date entails.
JD Harris (owner of Glory Days Apparel) sounds off on everything from why guys ghost to what to say to start the conversation on Bumble and what the deal is when you match on an app but get no response to your message.
- How to tell if your match is serious about their swipe
- The subtle signs your partner is happy
- The fine line between expecting perfection and settling
- Why do we feel like we can only share our misery and not our victories?
- Why you shouldn't be ashamed of your basicness
- Cuervo Corner: When to have the "define the relationship" conversation
- How personal is too personal during a first date?
- Don't forget our *NSync vs. Backstreet Boys brunch THIS SATURDAY 11am-2pm at Cantina 1511!