We bring in a long-time listener, and good friend, Elena to tell us all about online dating and what it's like to go on a first date these days. We feel old and boring and she tell us a great story about meeting a guy at Smoothie King.
Registered dietician Cara Harbstreet, of Street Smart Nutrition, joins us to talk about:
- whether the keto diet craze is worth trying
- how to eat well without obsessing over calories
- Whether it's okay to eat good ole-fashioned Jif peanut butter
- How to detect food sensitivites
and much more!
Check her out online and on Instagram @streetsmart.RD.
Author Jessica Abo joins us to talk about her new book, Unfiltered: How To Be As Happy As You Look On Social Media. We talk to Jessica about social media comparisons, how to know when you need to take a break, how to spend less time on social media even if you do it for a job, and so much more. Jessica also shares her incredible story of getting engaged, married, and having a baby in one year!
Find Jessica here: http://www.jessicaabo.com
Greg Behrendt, author of so many iconic relationship books like "He's Just Not That Into You" and "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken" joins us to chat about
- how to tell once and for all if he's actually into you
- the dating rules everyone should be following in 2018
- how to make your marriage suck less
- picking your battles in a relationship