This week, Christina Weber from Underground Unattached and Your Love Accomplice Podcast joins us to discuss how to actually meet the love of your life in person, instead of using dating apps. We also discuss, how to talk to strangers, the best first date spots, and the real difference between men and women in relationship.
Our boyfriends, Brad and Phil, join us for the first time EVER!
- What do we do that drives them crazy?
- Brad's incredible advice if you're SO tired of being single
- What did our first dating app messages say to each other?
- When they were most nervous in our relationship
- What should actual dating dealbreakers be?
- What do men and women just NOT understand about each other?
- We play The Newlywed Game
This week we interview Hannah Kay Herdlinger, founder of Thread Talk. Hannah Kay talks to us about her experience with domestic violence, leaving her an abusive partner, and how she had to take her life down to rock bottom in order to build it back with the support of her friends and family. She also discusses working for powerful women like Sheryl Sandberg, Ariana Huffington, and Hillary Clinton and the best piece of advice she's learned from them. We also discuss the #ispypurple challenge for domestic violence awareness.
- How to feel okay with being alone
- Our non-scientific theory on how to make dating apps work for you
- What we're reading and listening to
- Going to the bathroom in front of your significant other